How To Get Help
Financial assistance from Oilfield Helping Hands is available to anyone who meets our criteria. In order to be considered as a potential OHH recipient, you must first complete and submit the application for assistance form below.
To qualify for assistance, applicants must either work for one of our corporate members or live and/or work within one of the areas covered by an OHH chapter:
- Acadiana – 22 parishes that are considered Acadiana (Acadia, Ascension, Assumption, Avoyelles, Calcasieu, Cameron, Evangeline, Iberia, Iberville, Jefferson Davis, Lafayette, Lafourche, Pointe Coupee, St. Charles, St. James, St. John the Baptist, St. Landry, St. Martin, St. Mary, Terrebonne, Vermillion, W. Baton Rouge)
- Houston – Houston/Harris County and seven surrounding counties (Fort Bend, Chambers, Montgomery, Liberty, Brazoria, Galveston, Waller)
- Oklahoma – entire state
- Permian – 21 counties in west Texas & 2 in east New Mexico (Gaines, Dawson, Borden, Andrews, Martin, Howard, Loving, Winkler, Ector, Midland, Glasscock, Sterling, Coke, Ward, Crane, Upton, Reagan, Irion, Tom Green, Crockett, Schleicher, TX and Lea & Eddy, NM.)
- Rocky Mountain – Colorado, Utah, Wyoming & North Dakota
- Corporate members – Employees of corporate members who live and/or work in the United States are eligible for assistance if they meet the other
The applicant must have a minimum of five years of work experience in the exploration and production sector of the energy industry, and at least 75 percent of their income must have been derived from that employment. Employment will be verified.
Application for Assistance
Please complete the following form to determine if you qualify to proceed with the application process. Qualified applicants will be contacted by a Selection Committee member to provide detailed information required for the assistance review process.